Neudorff Ant Killer Granules 500 g
- Get rid of ants with Neudorff’ AntFree Ant Killer Granules.
- Infestations of ants on your property on paths, paved areas and terraces can be eliminated easily and rapidly.
- Neudorff’s AntFree Ant Killer Granules is a completely natural product containing pyrethrins (from Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract)
- Certification from the Organic Farmers & Growers Association (OF&G).
- Kills the complete nest without harming the environment.
- AntFree Ant Killer Granules are easy to use and they can be scattered out of the pack, or dissolved in water and applied with a watering can.
The best method of application is apply a dissolved solution of AntFree Ant Killer Granules to penetrate deep into the nest, reaching insects both on the surface and deep within the nest. The natural ingredient in AntFree Ant Killer is pyrethrins, derived from Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract and this can sustainably control ants and the nest is killed quickly and safely
Although this is a natural and safe product it should be borne in mind that this Ant Killer is toxic to aquatic life so care is required near ponds and streams. However Pyrethrum does have a low risk to larger warm-blooded mammals such as dogs, or even humans. Cats are especially sensitive to pyrethrins and pyrethroids because they are unable to metabolize these agents quickly and efficiently.
For effective control, Neudorff recommends application of AntFree Ant Killer Granules by watering can, and the area should be treated early in the morning before the surfaces warm up. Ensure that the solution soaks into all cracks and joints in the immediate proximity of the nest for safe, quick and efficient elimination of the nest.