Ruby Grain Rat Killer Poison 10 x 150g (1.5kg)
Ruby grain is a multi feed poison with the active ingredient Difenacoum. This poison is lower in toxicity than the sapphire grain but it's better to use in more sensitive areas at home where pets and children might be frequenting. Multi-feed essentially means the rodent will need to consume a larger amount before it reaches a lethal dose.
1.5kg in total. Each box contains 10 x 150g pouches which contain 6 x 25g grain sachets, enough for 3 x rat bait points.
How to use rodent killer poison
- Check for signs of rodent activity in and around buildings. Rodents will run along the side of buildings and will use any cover they can find.
- Once you've located an area you suspect the rodents are using, pick the most secluded spot and place a rat bat station.
- Place 100g of Ruby Grain into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.