- Water Delivery: Endline drippers release water directly into the soil or planting area at the end of a lateral line. They provide localized irrigation to plants at the termination point of the irrigation system.
- Adjustable Flow: Similar to inline drip heads, endline drippers often have adjustable flow rates. This allows for precise control over the amount of water delivered to each plant, catering to their specific needs.
- Installation: Endline drippers are typically installed using a punch tool or hole punch to create an opening in the distribution tubing. The dripper is then inserted into the hole, securely sealing it to prevent leaks.
- Versatility: Endline drippers can be used in various applications, including raised beds, container gardens, or areas with limited plantings at the end of a drip irrigation line. They provide targeted watering to individual plants or small groups of plants.
- System Design Considerations: When designing a drip irrigation system with endline drippers, it is important to consider the water flow and pressure requirements to ensure proper performance and uniform distribution of water to all plants.
01594 841 014