Automatically water your outdoor plants
A micro drip watering system in conjunction with a digital water computer will automatically water the right amount of water in the correct places at the right times. Micro drip irrigation systems are perfect for flower gardens, vegetable plots, patios, balcony's and also greenhouses.
We offer ready to use micro drip sets for different circumstances. Try a starter set and you can always add to these if you needed too. Easy push fit reusable connections makes it simple for you to make a drip irrigation system bespoke to suite your watering requirements.
The main components of a micro drip water irrigation system and the common order you would install them.
- Digital Water computer at the tap ( only needed if you want automatic plant or flower watering)
- You need a standard 13mm hose pipe with hose connectors on each end to connect the water source to the start of the micro drip system.
- Now you are at the start of micro drip system and this begins with a master unit which reduces the water pressure down to drip irrigation operating pressure.
- After the master unit the water will run through the 13mm drip irrigation connecting pipe. This pipe is secured in place with pegs in the ground or pipe clips for wood and other hard surfaces.
- You can also drop down to the smaller more flexible 4.6mm pipe to give you precise positioning of the drip heads.
At this point you can add any of the micro drip components such as drip heads, spray nozzles, valves or even a water fertilizer. Its all going to depend on where you need the water to go. A micro drip installation tool is very useful for adding and securing these components.