smart Water Control Set
100 day returns policy for more information click here
Next day delivery available if you order before 3pm (excludes weekends)
- The smart Water Control operates as part of the smart system and allows automated control of watering times and frequency through the Gardena smart app. It is ideal for use with Micro-Drip-System or Sprinklersystem.
- A GARDENA smart gateway is included in this set and it allows the water control to communicate with the Gardena server via your household WiFi. This is included in all GARDENA smart system start sets. If you already have the smart Gateway, the non set version of this product is 19031-28
- Irrigation is controlled by the smart Water Control using tried and tested valve technology. The phone app is used to control watering settings, or alternatively direct control via buttons on the unit. A simple button on the smart Water Control, will allow an overview of the signal strength, battery charging and irrigation status via an LED display on the device. The water control can then also be directly operated if immediate watering is required.
- It is possible to set 6 watering cycles per day, each with a watering duration up to 10 hours.
- The whole system is powered by replaceable batteries and the there is no need for wiring of any sort - even in large gardens.
- The smart Water Control automatically transmits a warning alarm to the GARDENA smart App if temperatures fall to harmful levels.
- Requires 3 x AA 1,5 V batteries, which are easily purchased, and simple to replace.
- Gardena Article No: 19103-28